Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The rollercoaster is going up....

So I'm sitting here listening to this Matt Wertz CD JoDee let me borrow, which is pretty good by the way.  It's the first night in a couple weeks where I haven't had anything to do for school the next day, and honestly, I find myself bored.  I'm actually thinking about working on a side project using skills I have learned in design class.  I'm struggling though this design program at school, but I'm getting better every day and I'm enjoying it.  I really feel like I have found my calling.

On another note, my financial life isn't quite stable right now.  I'm always broke, but I feel a job opportunity coming along soon.  My parents have been more than helpful in that department as well.

As far as my love life goes, well, that's still pretty out of whack, but I've been hanging out with a certain individual who is really into me and I didn't really give her a fair chance before.  I'm still not sure about things yet and I want to take it slow, but I see relationship potential someday.  I still think about Anna all the time, but it doesn't hurt so much anymore.  I don't find myself wishing I had her back, but I am coming closer to realizing how big of a mistake she made and how immature she was in handling everything.  I really am better off.

Well, that's really all I have to say for now, so I guess I'll just wrap it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment